Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35

Thread: TJ another huge day

  1. #21
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: TJ another huge day

    I have tried to find some things on Leon but nobody is reporting anything. NFL.com is just reporting the lower leg injury. With him being carted off that probably isn't good. This is good for TJ though, with Leon out he will get more carries. Shonn Greene looks like a good 2nd team back.

    This should put TJ up near the lead in the AFC and maybe the NFL but haven't checked today. As many know, I am a huge TJ fan, and I am sure I was one of those PVFAN mentioned.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: TJ another huge day

    PVfan am I thinking of someone else or was it you that went to the Bears/Colts Superbowl that Thomas played in?

  3. #23
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: TJ another huge day

    I was there. If the Bears had won TJ would have been MVP of the Super Bowl.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: TJ another huge day

    Quote Originally Posted by UTVols2 View Post
    I have tried to find some things on Leon but nobody is reporting anything. NFL.com is just reporting the lower leg injury. With him being carted off that probably isn't good. This is good for TJ though, with Leon out he will get more carries. Shonn Greene looks like a good 2nd team back.

    This should put TJ up near the lead in the AFC and maybe the NFL but haven't checked today. As many know, I am a huge TJ fan, and I am sure I was one of those PVFAN mentioned.
    You are. Jets need to get it back together, I hope that loss to Buffalo doesn't kill them.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: TJ another huge day

    Quote Originally Posted by pvfan View Post
    I was there. If the Bears had won TJ would have been MVP of the Super Bowl.
    Thought I remembered you saying that on here. You already have tickets or just get them when you found out he was playing in it?

    If they hadn't abandoned the run they would have won it IIRC.

  6. #26
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: TJ another huge day

    Pure luck honestly, I won a pretty big poker tournament like two weeks before, he made it, I spent the money on the super bowl, and all hell broke loose on the LPD Forum. There are 2-3 people I still don't care much for over the whole ordeal.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: TJ another huge day

    Hell broke loose b/c you went to a superbowl? Haters....

    Pretty sweet that you went though. If Dallas ever makes it I don't care where I have to go and what I have to pay I'll be there.

  8. #28
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: TJ another huge day

    I went to watch TJ his rookie year when the Cardinals were coming to Cincinnati. I was stoked for the game and once we got there I found out TJ came down with the flu and did not make the trip. It was one of the first practices/games he ever missed in his career due to illness. So basically I traveled 4 hours to watch the Cardinals and Bengals when they were......well......the normal Cardinals and Bengals. If TJ is ever in the area again I wouldn't mind going to watch a game.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  9. #29
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: TJ another huge day

    Quote Originally Posted by duckmeat View Post
    Hell broke loose b/c you went to a superbowl? Haters....

    Pretty sweet that you went though. If Dallas ever makes it I don't care where I have to go and what I have to pay I'll be there.
    The whole thing was very dumb, really the only thing on this forum that has hurt me. Considered some of the people friends.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  10. #30
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: TJ another huge day

    I know it is totaly different but in a lot of ways it is so the same. Thomas is popular around here but because it is "HOME" you don't get the buzz and other stuff as if it were AP coming to town or something. to put it into other terms, we have Ralph Stanley right here in our backyard. we don't think anything about seeing him out at walmart or anyplace. BUT you go outside this area and it would be like it was George Strait or something. people don't realize how huge Ralph is around the world. He was the biggest draw for meet and greet (maybe Fan Fair) one year and Garth Brooks (when he was still pretty big) commented on how people were passing him up to go see Ralph. I think it is the same with Thomas, we just don't know what other areas may think of him.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •